Policy and Privacy User
1. Acquisition and Collection of User Data
Muslimapp.id mengumpulkan data pengguna dengan tujuan untuk memproses transaksi pengguna, mengelola dan memperlancar proses penggunaan aplikasi, serta tujuan-tujuan lainnya selama diizinkan oleh peraturan perundang-undangan yang berlaku. Adapun data pengguna yang dikumpulkan adalah sebagai berikut :
a) Muslimapp.id collects user data with the aim to process user transactions, manage and expedite the process of using the application, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
The user data collected is as follows:
1) Creating or updating a Muslimapp.id user id, including user name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
2) Creating or updating a Muslimapp.id user id, including user name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
3) Fill out the survey sent by Muslimapp.id or on behalf of Muslimapp.id;
4) Interact with other users through messaging features, product discussions, reviews, and so on.
5) Using services in the application, including detailed transaction data, including type, amount and / or information of the product or service purchased, delivery address, method of payment used, transaction amount, date and time of
transaction, and other transaction details
6) Fill in payment data when the user performs payment transaction activities through the application, including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payment, internet banking,
and / or
7) Uses features that require permission to access the user's device
b) Data recorded when the user uses the application, including but not limited to:
1) Real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wifi location, Geo Location, etc .;
2) Data in the form of time for each user's activity, including registration, login, transaction, and so on
3) Data usage or user preferences, including user interaction in using applications, saved options, and selected settings.
4) The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers;
5) Device data, including types of devices used to access applications, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, software, file names and versions, language options, unique device identifiers, serial numbers,
device movement information, and / or cellular network information;
6) Data log (log), including records on the server that received data such as the device IP address, date and time of access, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, and / or third party
sites or services that users use before interacting with the application.
c) Data obtained from other sources, including :
1) Muslimapp.id Business Partners who help Muslimapp.id in developing and presenting services in the application to users, including partners aqiqah service providers, qurban, sales of Hajj and Umrah pilgrimage equipment, and other
2) Muslimapp.id Business Partners where users create or access Muslimapp.id accounts, such as social media services;
3) Marketing service providers;
4) Publicly available sources.
Muslimapp.id can combine data obtained from these sources with other data it has.
2. Data Usage
Muslimapp.id can use all or part of the data obtained and collected from users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
a) Process all forms of requests, activities and transactions carried out by users through the application, including for the purpose of sending products to users.
b) Provision of features to provide, realize, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
1) Offering, obtaining, providing, or facilitating marketplace services and other products through applications;
2) Carry out internal activities needed to provide services to the Muslimapp.id application, such as solving software problems, operational problems, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to
monitor and analyze trends in usage and activities.
c) Help users when communicating with Muslimapp.id customer service, including to:
1) Check and resolve user problems;
2) Direct user questions to the appropriate customer service officer to resolve the problem; and
3) Oversee and improve the response of Muslimapp.id services.
d) Contact the user via email, letter, telephone, fax, etc., including but not limited to, to assist and / or complete the transaction process or the process of resolving the constraints.
e) Use information obtained from users for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve the security and security of services on the application, as well as develop
new features and products.
f) Infsorming users about products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news on the latest developments, events and others, both through the application and through other media, Muslimapp.id
can also use the information to promote relevant content about Muslimapp services .id and its business partners.
g) Carry out monitoring or investigation of suspicious transactions or transactions that indicate fraud or violation of the terms and conditions or applicable legal provisions, and take necessary
actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating the transaction.
h) Under certain circumstances, Muslimapp.id may need to use or disclose user data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event
of a dispute or legal process between the user and Muslimapp.id
3. Disclosure of User's Personal Data
Muslimapp.id guarantees that there will be no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your personal data to other parties, without your permission, except in the following matters:
a) Required disclosure of user data to partners or other third parties who help Muslimapp.id in presenting services to the application and processing all forms of user activity in the application,
including processing transactions, verifying payments, shipping products, and others.
b) Muslimapp.id can provide relevant information to business partners in accordance with the user's agreement to use business partner services, including applications that have integrated services,
or business partners where Muslimapp.id has collaborated for specialized services.
c) Communication between Muslimapp.id business partners and users is needed in terms of problem solving and other matters.
d) Muslimapp.id can provide relevant information to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, firms, research, or similar service providers.
e) Users contact Muslimapp.id through public media such as social media and certain features of the application, communication between users and Muslimapp.id may be seen in general.
f) Muslimapp.id can share user information with affiliates to help provide services or perform data processing for and on behalf of Muslimapp.id.
g) Muslimapp.id discloses user data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and / or legal requests from law enforcement officials.
a) Cookies are small files that will automatically take place in the user's device that performs the function of saving user preferences and configurations while logging in to the application.
b) Cookies are not intended to be used when accessing other data that the user has on the user's computer, other than what the user has agreed to submit.
c) Although the user's computer will automatically accept cookies, the user can choose to make modifications through the user's browser settings by choosing to reject cookies
(this option can limit the optimal service when accessing the application)
d) Muslimapp.id uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest features. The data we obtain from these features, such as age, gender, user interests, etc., will be used for the development of Muslimapp.id applications
and content. if you don't want your data to be tracked by Google Analytics, users can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
e) Muslimapp.id can use features provided by third parties in order to improve the services and content of Muslimapp.id.
5. User Choice and Transparency
a) Mobile devices in general (iOS, Android, etc.) have settings so that the Muslimapp.id application cannot access certain data without the consent of the user. The IOS device will give a notification to the user when the Muslimapp.id application
first requests access to the data, while the android device will give a notification to the user when the Muslimapp.id application is first loaded. By using the application and giving access to the application.
b) Users can access and change information in the form of email addresses, telephone numbers, address lists, payment methods and bank accounts through the settings feature on the application.
c) Users can withdraw from information, notifications or private messages from administrators sent by Muslimapp.id. Muslimapp.id can still send messages or emails in the form of information
related to user account information and transactions.
d) d) To the extent permitted by applicable regulations, users can contact Muslimapp.id to withdraw approval of the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of user data. If this happens, the user understands the consequences
that the user cannot use Muslimapp.id application services or other services.
6. Storage and Deletion of Information
Muslimapp.id will store information as long as the user account remains active and can carry out deletion in accordance with the provisions of applicable law